Skip navigation links

File a Personnel Complaint or Compliment


Michigan State University Police and Public Safety employees are expected to demonstrate the highest standards and performance. If you feel you encountered a MSU DPPS employee or service that either exceeded or didn’t meet these expectations, please email Captain Kennedy Parker at

Please note that this is different from filing a police report regarding a crime. To do so, please visit the Report a Crime page. MSU DPPS can be contacted anytime at 517-355-2221 or 911 for emergencies.